Submit to the Journal
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The submission has to be well-prepared in English language. Non-native English speakers are encouraged to have their manuscript professionally edited before submission. Language editing service by the publisher is also available by request from the author(s) for additional fee.
- The submission has not been previously published nor it is concurrently submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The submission must be prepared in Microsoft Word format using the journal template. Click HERE to download the journal template.
- The submission should be checked for plagiarism before it is submitted. The journal only accepts submission with a similarity index of less than 15% (excluding bibliography).
- All illustrations, figures and tables within the article submission from other sources must be properly referenced and the author(s) is responsible to obtain any necessary permission for the inclusion into their submission.
- The corresponding author who submits the article must ensure that all authors have seen and approved the submission, and are aware it is being submitted to the journal.
Copyright and Licensing
This journal is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License.
All articles published in this journal are open access and freely available online, free to download, share and re-use. To cover the cost of providing open access, an Article Processing Charge (APC) is charged once an article is accepted for publication. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, tables, figures or supplementary data.
***Note that the publisher is currently waiving the Article Processing Charge for all paper submissions in year 2023.