Article Review and Selection Process
Each submitted article will undergo the following general process:.
- The editor will first determine whether the submission fits the journal’s aim and scope. A check for the similarity rate is also done. Any submission that is deemed to be out of the journal’s scope or containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, will be rejected.
- The editor will decide whether the screened submission needs to be re-submitted with better English language editing before it is passed to the review process. The publisher also provides language editing service for a fee.
- At least two reviewers will review every submitted paper. Reviewers are unaware of the authors' identity and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double-blind peer-review method). The reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references. The reviewers will suggest to the editor whether to accept or reject the submission.
- Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author of accepted papers for necessary actions and responses. The revised submission is then uploaded to the system by the corresponding author.
- Based on the revised submission, the editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author. For accepted papers, once the author has paid the APC charge, it will be passed to the final publication process.
To help maintaining the quality of published articles in the journal, all researchers with a Doctorate degree in related fields to aerospace and aviation are invited and welcomed to join us as a reviewer. Click HERE to register yourself as a reviewer for this journal.
By submitting a manuscript to this journal, authors agree to transfer without charge the following rights to the journal upon acceptance of the manuscript:
- First worldwide publication rights
- Rights for the journal to grant permissions for the redistribution of the article, its abstract, and its metadata in professional indexing and reference services
Any revenues from such redistribution are used solely to support the continued publication and distribution of articles. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
The journal takes very seriously the issues of copyright infringement, plagiarism, or other breaches of best practice in publication. Submitted articles to this journal may be checked with duplication-checking software before they are published. If an article is found to have plagiarized other work or included third-party copyright material without permission or with insufficient acknowledgment, the publisher reserves the right to take action including, but not limited to: publishing an erratum or corrigendum (correction); retracting the article; or taking appropriate legal action. In such cases, fees that have been paid for the publication of the article will not be returned.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered for article submission purposes to this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.