AEROS Conference and Networking Meeting 2019 is organized by Aerospace Society Malaysia (AEROS Malaysia) as a dedicated biennial platform to encourage more discussions and collaborations in the fields of knowledge in aerospace. It aims to bring together researchers and experts from academia, government and industry in all technical areas related to aerospace engineering and sciences. In this second edition of the event, the program will include academia-industry forum, technology pitching sessions and also technical presentations that reflect on current status of research and technological development in aerospace-related areas.
In line with the planned activities for the event, we are calling for participants in the following capacities or roles:
Academia and industry are invited to showcase their developed novel technology, skills or ideas in a 5-minute pitching session. This session is aimed to be the catalyst for bridging technology developments and forging new collaborations between academia and industry.
Academia and industry are invited to present their research findings or technical development in the fields of aerospace engineering and sciences. This session is aimed to be the platform for sharing new knowledge and state-of-the-art technology development.
Apart from presenting the research findings, academia and industry are provided with options to publish their research or technical papers in a Scopus-indexed journal publication. Related journals have been identified for submission and editing service is provided to authors to help for successful publication.
Academia and industry are invited to attend the event and listen to the technology pitching and technical presentation sessions. This program is the avenue for acquiring new knowledge in the field of aerospace and building new networking and collaboration relationships with other people in the field.
The committee cordially invites submission of unpublished research papers in the following areas. Papers in other related areas to aerospace field are also welcomed.
• Aerodynamics • Aeroelasticity • Aerospace Structures & Materials • Aircraft Guidance & Control • Aircraft Systems & Avionics • Lighter Than Air (LTA) Vehicle • Propulsion & Turbomachinery • Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) • Other Related Areas
• Rocket and Missile • Space Law & Tourism • Space Mission • Spacecraft Communication • Spacecraft Design & Technology • Spacecraft Dynamics, Guidance & Control • Spacecraft Subsystems • Other Related Areas
1. Please use the provided paper template for your submission. Email your paper submission to email@example.com
2. The minimum number of pages for each paper submission is 3 and the maximum is 5.
3. All accepted paper submissions will be included in the conference proceedings.
4. Some selected paper submissions will be given an option to be published in a Scopus-indexed journal based on the recommendation by the conference review committee. If selected, the authors are invited to submit a revised or extended version of the submitted paper for the journal publication. Additional fee is charged for this optional Scopus-indexed publication.
5. The submission to the Scopus-indexed journal will be done per paper basis. This means your paper may be submitted early to the publisher if it is accepted early to the conference. However, we cannot guarantee how long the review process by the publisher.
1st November 2019
15th November 2019
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
15th November 2019
30th November 2019
AEROS Members: RM 250
Non-AEROS Members: RM250 (Local) & USD70 (International)
AEROS Members: RM 200
Non-AEROS Members: RM200 (Local) & USD55 (International)
AEROS Members: RM 300
Non-AEROS Members: RM450 (Local) & USD120 (International)
*Additional Scopus-Indexed Publication Fee: RM900 (Local) & USD250 (International)
Local Student Participant + AEROS Student Membership: RM 350
Local Regular Participant + 2-Year AEROS Professional / Associate Membership: RM 400
All payments should be made to the following bank account details:
Account Name: AEROSPACE SOCIETY MALAYSIA
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Account Number: 8602868070
SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
*Please provide proof of payment during registration. This conference fee includes the conference kit, refreshments, networking lunch and access to the forum, technical presentations and pitching session.
Any enquiries regarding the conference can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation.